Refunds may be considered at the discretion of PTC Laboratories Thailand (PTC) and may be subject to administrative and courier, messenger or handling fees. Deposits are non-refundable. No refunds shall be issued if services have been completed.
Once testing has commenced, sales are final. You may request a refund before testing has commenced. However, an admin fee of THB 500 is incurred plus additional fees according to the following terms and conditions:
- If a sample collector from PTC is en route or has arrived at the location of the sample collection, a sample collection charge of THB 1,500 and travel fee will be charged. The travel fee follows charges stated in our visit service.
- No refunds are given on sample collections that have already been carried out.
- No refunds are given for kit deposits.
- If kits or samples have been shipped, a courier fee will be charged, with a minimum courier charge of THB 1,500 depending on the destination country.
- Payments by credit card incur a 3% charge.
- Should we require a blood re-draw for either NIPT or NIPPs tests and you are unable to provide a new blood sample within 2 weeks of notification, the test will be considered cancelled. No refunds will be given.
Minimum Guaranteed Level of Testing – If Client provides a specimen for paternity or maternity testing, PTC guarantees that it will continue testing until the indicated probability of paternity is either zero (4 or more exclusions) or is greater than 99.99%. PTC will not charge for any additional testing needed to meet this guarantee. If PTC is unable to meet this guarantee, then PTC will refund the amount it charged for testing and will still issue a laboratory report to the Client.